Meet Christopher Fonte, founder of Pioneer VR and a passionate virtual reality enthusiast.
In this engaging episode, we delve into:
- Christopher's background and early creative interests, including his musical background in composing.
- His career path leading up to launching Pioneer VR and the entrepreneurial figures who have influenced him.
- The history of virtual reality, Christopher's motivations for creating Pioneer VR, and how he came up with the groundbreaking idea.
- Specific examples of how Pioneer VR has been used in events and presentations, showcasing the impact it had on the audience.
- How Pioneer VR makes virtual reality accessible to everyone, including those who have not had access to it before, and the reasons behind its traditional inaccessibility.
- The evolution of Pioneer VR since its inception in 2017 and the future plans for the company.
- The future of virtual reality and the role Pioneer VR aims to play in its ongoing evolution.
This episode offers a profound and inspiring insight into Christopher Fonte's journey, the history and accessibility of virtual reality, and the exciting future prospects for Pioneer VR. Tune in to discover the world of virtual reality and its limitless possibilities.
🎧🌟 Please Rate and review this Podcast to Support the Best! 🌟🎧★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
Creators and Guests
The Truth In This Art is an interview series featuring artists, entrepreneurs and tastemakers in & around Baltimore.
Christopher Fonte is the founder of Pioneer VR and a passionate virtual reality enthusiast. He started Pioneer VR in 2017 to make virtual reality events more accessible. Since then, Christopher has organized a range of virtual events and brought the virtual world to life for many. Christopher is now working with a team of professionals to create custom virtual reality events in the NYC area. He is looking forward to continuing to push the boundaries of virtual reality in the future.